CHOICES is a 90 minute educational program that engages students in candid conversations about alcohol use, encourages self-reflection, and equips students to make healthier life-style decisions. Classes are typically held on Wednesdays during the academic semester from 1:00-2:30 PM, in Forcina Hall 308.
Schedule a CHOICES Appointment
Browse through the available time slots and choose your appointment date. Click on the date of the class you wish to attend and complete the form.
Maximum enrollment of a class is 8 students. When registration is at maximum the message will read, “This class has reached maximum capacity. Please choose another date.”
The Choices class is available for TCNJ Students Only
- CHOICES Program September 14th
- CHOICES Program September 21st
- CHOICES Program September 28th
- CHOICES Program October 5th
- CHOICES Program October 12th
- CHOICES Program October 19th
- CHOICES Program October 26th
- CHOICES Program November 2nd
- CHOICES Program November 9th
- CHOICES Program November 16th
- CHOICES Program November 30th
If you have trouble signing up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title, “CHOICES appointment” and two date preferences.